NTK is the world's largest supplier and manufacturer of original equipment oxygen sensors. NTK Oxygen Sensors combines expertise with innovation and delivers Oxygen Sensors with superior fit, form and function. When you require the best, count on NTK Oxygen Sensors to deliver.
Oxygen Sensors are used in modern automobiles to control the fuel and ignition systems to optimize a car's performance in the areas of emissions and fuel economy. Sensors are located before and after the catalytic converter to check on the amount of oxygen in the exhaust. The sensor sends signals to the car's on-board computer, which then can adjust several variables, including air/fuel ratio and timing, in order to bring the engine into the optimum operating range.
OEM QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Each NTK Oxygen Sensor is:,
* Extensively Tested During Manufacture to Guarantee Quality and Reliability
* Supplied With a Factory-Fitted OEM Connector for Easy Installation
* Precision manufactured with a sensing element incorporating NTK's premier technical ceramics
Oxygen sensors should be tested at each tune-up. Failed or worn out oxygen sensors can cause:
* Failed Emission Tests
* Increased Fuel Consumption
* Failed Catalytic Converters
* Poor Driveability
* Increased Emissions