Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Qualit Stainless Steel
- TIG/MIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- Inlet/ Outlet: 1.500"/ 2.125"
- Increase High Flow Air, Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 X Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s)
2000-2006 4.0 Jeep Wrangler ( All models)